information on the what, who, and how of these technologies in connection with the Bueno Finance Inc website and services.
- What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small text files stored in a device’s browser directory to store preferences. They help site providers make sites work or work more efficiently, understand how people use a site, remember login details, and
store site preferences. A cookie may have unique identifiers and reside in places such as your device, in emails we send you, on the Services, and on third-party sites using our plug-ins, widgets, embedded content,
and pixel tags.
- (1) to help ensure that our Services are functioning;
- (2) to analyze and improve performance of the Services;
- (3) to tailor your experience to your preferences; and
- (4) for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Cookies play an important role in helping us provide effective and safe Services. Below is a description of the commonly used cookie types and the purposes that apply to them.
- a. Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are necessary to the operation of our Services, and make the Services usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access. We use these cookies in a number of different
- Authentication. To remember your login state so you don’t have to log in as you navigate through our site and dashboard.
Fraud Prevention. To help us understand the computers and web browsers used to
access the Services, and to help us monitor and identify potentially harmful or illegal use of our Services, including fraudulent activity.
Security. To protect user data from unauthorized access
and improve security.
Functionality. To keep our Services working correctly, like showing you the correct information for your location.
- b. Performance and Analytics Cookies
- Performance cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Services. We use these cookies in a number of different ways, including:
Site Features and Services. To remember how you use our Services
so that you don’t have to reconfigure your settings each time you log into your account.
- To Analyze and Improve Our Services. To assess the performance of the Services and make them work better for you. For example, cookies help us understand how people reach our site, determine whether you
have viewed an item or link, and provide insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our site and Services.
Pixel Tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs). To track how users
interact with emails, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the
- Third-Party Analytics. To collect analytics information about use of the Services, and to report on activities and trends. For example, we use Google Analytics to collect information regarding use of our
Services and other sites, apps, and online resources. You can opt out of Google’s processing of your information on our site by following the instructions here.
- c. Preference Cookies
- We use preference cookies to remember your preferences, recognize you when you return to our Services, and customize the Services for you. These may include cookies to identify you when you sign into the
Services, or to keep track of your preferences, interests, or past items viewed, so that we may enhance the presentation of content on the Services.
- d. Targeting and Advertising Cookies
- We use first-party or third-party cookies to deliver content, such as ads relevant to your interests, through the Services or on third-party sites you visit. This includes using cookies to measure engagement
with those ads or content. If you disable these cookies, you may experience less targeted advertising.
- How can I opt out of cookies?
- You can opt out of cookies by visiting the Fast Cookie Settings Dashboard, with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our Services. You may also delete or disable the placement of Bueno Finance
Inc’s or other cookies on your device by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. Please review the Help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your cookie options.